Thanks to the generous support of Metro Imaging, the Grand Prize Winner of this year’s IAFOR Documentary Photography Award will receive acceptance into the Metro Imaging Mentorship Programme together with £1,000 GBP credit to spend on Metro Imaging services.
Located in London, Metro Imaging is the UK’s leading professional photographic lab for art printing, film processing, retouching, mounting, framing and exhibition services. With almost 40 years in the photographic industry, this pro-lab is run by a flexible workforce of multi-disciplined and skilled professionals. Their level of expertise is second to none.
We thank Metro Imaging for their steadfast commitment to supporting and nurturing the careers of emerging professional photojournalists and documentary photographers from around the world.
What’s on offer:
- Acceptance into the Metro Imaging Mentorship Programme
- £1000 of credit with Metro Imaging to support the making of new work
- Access to skilled technicians and printers for advice and training
- Invitations to networking and PV events
- Introductions to industry influencers and partners
- Expert advice on Marketing and Social Media profiling
About Metro Mentorships
Metro Imaging’s Mentorship Programme provides talented emerging photographers with invaluable industry experience, exposure and inspiration, while helping them to refine and challenge their working practice. The twelve-month programme is designed around the needs of the individual and includes creative and conceptual advice; professional and business development; marketing identity and PR; technical experience; and networking introductions and opportunities.