Think Tank Photo is a group of expert product designers and professional photographers focused on studying how photographers work, and developing inventive new carrying solutions to meet their needs. Their goal is to create the most inventive and effective solutions for all photographic situations. Think Tank has created a string of innovations since their founding in 2005, unmatched by their competitors.
The Grand Prize Winner will receive an Airport Advantage roller bag, Second Place will receive a StreetWalker v2.0 backpack, Third Place will receive an Exposure 13 shoulder bag, and Honourable Mentions will receive a Multi-Mount Holster 20 camera bag. More information about these prizes is provided below.
We thank Think Tank Photo for their continued support, and applaud them for their commitment to promoting the professional development of up-and-coming documentary photographers and photojournalists around the world.
Designed for traveling photographers, the Airport Advantage roller is sized to meet commuter or regional jet carry-on requirements. The roller’s customisable interior allows you to carry the maximum amount of gear on the plane. The Airport Advantage’s lightweight design helps meet weight restrictions, yet features the same level of protection for which Think Tank is known.
- Specially designed interior to maximise gear for carry-on for small aircraft such as commuter and regional jets. Meets U.S. and international airline carry-on requirements
- Ultra light design weighs only 5.9 lbs. (2.7kg), keeping your roller under weight restrictions
- Dedicated laptop pocket† fits up to 15” laptops in a padded sleeve
Legendary durability and award winning comfort make the StreetWalker series one of the most sought-after products in the photographic world.
- Tripod mount on front panel
- Padded shoulder straps comfortable for all day trekking
- YKK RC Fuse zippers, ballistic nylon, high-density velex and closed-cell PU foam are the highest quality materials in the industry
Stylish yet storm-resistant carrying solution for the active photographer. Built with high performance waterproof sailcloth panels, strategically placed storm flaps, water-repellent DWR fabric, and a sturdy Tarpaulin bottom, the Exposure will protect your camera gear from the elements and withstand the rigours of adventure photography.
- Extreme abrasion, tear and weather resistant Sailcloth with X-Pac™ technology
- Waterproof, heavy-duty, tarpaulin base
- Cross-body stabiliser strap attaches to shoulder strap for active adventures
Multi-Mount Holster 20
The Multi-Mount Series holsters are designed to protect a single camera kit from the elements, making it ideal for outdoor adventures.
- Elements Barrier™ under zipper and seam sealed rain cover block unnecessary elements, such as stormy weather, wind, snow, and dust, from reaching equipment
- Tarpaulin paneling for additional weather and abrasion resistance
- Front pocket for essentials (Speedlight flash or tabletop tripod on the 30 & 50 sizes)
- Personalise five key carrying positions with the included Multi-Mount adjustable strap system: Shoulder, Chest, Pack (Front Harness), Storage, Belt